Tuesday, September 9, 2008

PALINS GRAND SLAM

My God,I'm going to agree with Susan Estrich but this is what she said on Greta Van Sustren earlier tonight:
SUSAN ESTRICH, FORMER DUKAKIS CAMPAIGN MANAGER.: I’ve never seen anything this bad in my life, and, Greta, I was with Geraldine Ferraro in ‘84 – and this is worse. I do have to say to Laura, though, I have a lazy boy recliner, my kid eats macaroni, and I haven’t been to Europe in 10 years. But putting that aside, I don’t agree with Sarah Palin on the issues. I mean, she and I are very far apart, but I have never seen from some of my friends such vicious and mean-spirited attacks on her most personal choices, which is what they are. We ask that our choices be respected. Hers should be respected. And this questioning of whether she should as a mother of five be running for Vice President, I don’t recall anybody saying that Arnold Schwarzenegger shouldn’t run for governor of California because he’s got four kids. I think this is just really unfair, really sexist, and very likely to provoke a backlash.

No comments: