Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Gaffes You Can Believe In

Let me put my A-political, non-partisan hat on for a second. If Obama and Biden want to make it to the White House they need to stop talking about Sarah Palin. Like Obama's "lipstick on a pig" remark

(ignore the Hillary portion of this.It's from a few months back)

(It would probably be best to stop talking,period. As evidenced here when he asked a man in a wheelchair to stand up. )


God that was funny, but I do actually feel bad for him. He recovered well but DAMN JOE!
So then today he says that Hillary might have made a better candidate than him!


Since the Obama/Biden campaign is in a tailspin over the Palin smears and "Lipstick on a pig" remark I think they may be preparing for Joe Biden to step down from the ticket and offer it to Hillary, possibly in exchange for paying off her 20 million dollars in campaign debt that she was asking Obama to pay when she dropped out. I think they may be sending out some feelers to see how that plays, and more importantly, see how if Hillary is receptive.

Almost 3 months ago, I said that McCain should pick Sarah Palin as his running mate. No one knew who she was and if I had had a blog out then I would be seen as a GENIUS!

So I am saying this now,
JOE BIDEN WILL STEP DOWN AS VP CANDIDATE TO BE REPLACED BY HILLARY

Of course I could be totally wrong but I want to take the chance that I might look really, really smart

Joe Biden has always been his own worst enemy. He blew is presidential bid back in the 80's when he got caught plagiarizing British Labour leader Neal Kinnock's speeches, among others. He is bright and occasionally brilliant, but he has a tendency to let his mouth run away from his brain and say some outrageous things such as:
-When he was speaking to an American-Indian supporter and said,

"you cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian
accent.” L.A. Times, Feb. 4, 2007 "
-In January of 2007, shortly after his 2nd bid for the presidency began, Joe was attempting to compliment Obama when, as reported in the Washington Post, he said,


"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and
bright and clean and a nice-looking guy, I mean, that's a storybook, man."

-He's also had to apologize for claiming to having three degrees instead of two and when he tells a voter in New Hampshire that, "I think I have a much higher IQ, than you do."





Judging from Team Obama's statements I do have to question their I.Q.'s
If Biden does leave and Hillary joins the ticket ,it will be so obvious that they're trying to say SEE, SEE WE'RE NOT SEXIST! BUT is it too late.

Political theater at its' finest!

No comments: